Invisalign Clear Braces
Are You Considering Invisalign in Plano, TX?
We take pride in our ability to help patients achieve the perfect smile. Everyone wants to have straight, beautiful teeth, but many are hesitant to spend months or years wearing metal wires in their mouths. This is why we offer Invisalign clear braces to our patients – you can achieve a perfect smile without calling attention to the treatment at all!
Invisalign aligners work similarly to braces, except that they are invisible. These treatments are preferable to braces for many reasons:
- No metal parts, no wires or brackets
- Comfortable to wear
- Easy to remove and clean
- No food restrictions during treatment
The Invisalign Process
Invisalign is an exciting, effective technology that is surprisingly easy to use. There are four steps to the Invisalign process:
- At your initial exam, our experts will determine if you’re eligible for Invisalign clear braces or not.
- Next, we will produce a 3D digital image of your teeth and use it to generate a customized treatment plan based on your desired results.
- That same 3D image is then used to create the aligners that will fit your teeth perfectly while pushing them gently into shape.
- We’ll schedule follow-ups every one to two weeks to assess your progress and give you your next set of aligners.
How Does Invisalign Work?
As you wear your aligners, your teeth gradually shift into place over time. Each new set of aligners positions your teeth a little closer to your ideal smile.
Reach out to us today to learn more about Invisalign technology
Schedule a free consultation at our office! We’re available during regular weekday business hours, weekday evenings, and even Saturdays!
Dossett Dental Plano
6009 W Parker Rd Ste 199
Plano, TX, 75093
Hours Of Operation
8:30am to 5:00pm
11:00am to 7:00pm
8:30am to 5:00pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
8:30am to 2:00pm